Monday 12 January 2015

Happy new Year


Hi everyone! 
I know I haven't posted anything here in a long time.. But I'll try to do it more often this year! 

Here's my first post for 2015 :)

In today's outfit/look I've decided to go for light grey, as it is one of my favourite neutral colours for this season 

Grey jumper - Missguided 
Medium loop earrings- H&M 
Midi rings - H&M 
Jeans - Dr. Denim  at BT2
Shoes - Zara / previous season / 

Make up products used

Face 

Dior Capture total cream, Bare Minerals Original Primer, Mac Prolongwear Concealer in NC30, Mac Mineralise Foundation in NC42, Mac Translucent compact powder and Bare Minerals Ready Compact Powder/Foundation,  Contour by Anastasia Beverly Hills contour palette

Eyes

Mac Blacktrack gel eyeliner 
Belletto Studio Mascara 
Red cherry eyelashes

Lips

Myth by Mac
Belletto Studio Pink Booty Lipgloss 
Bare minerals Boxom Lips lipgloss 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment