Sunday 13 December 2015

Hi dolls!
So for everyone who asked me about this gorgeous dress that I got from Aliexpress - I found the link for you! Yay! ☺️ 
It took me about 4 weeks to receive the dress, so for those who need the dress for Christmas or New year, I don't think it will arrive on time. But check out the link still. Maybe they offer a faster delivery.
The dress was longer on me & I had to get it taken off, because I'm only 160cm. The material is gorgeous - silky and soft. 
The colour is exactly as on the picture. With one word - the dress is just "fabulous" , especially for that price!

So hurry up and order yours! I've posted the link down below as well. 

❤️❤️❤️

Dress: www.aliexpress.com
Shoes: River Island / sale
Clutch: Michael Kors
Necklace: Mango / sold out
Bracelets: Primark/Penneys
Lipstick: Amrezy "Brooklyn" from www.lipland.com




Free Shipping 2015 Sexy V-neck long-sleeved split green color dress FT2395-1
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-Shipping-2015-Free-Shipping-2015-Sexy-V-neck-long-sleeved-split-green-color-dress-FT2395/32412991961.html

No comments:

Post a Comment