Sunday 24 August 2014

August Favourites

I did a post of my August Favorites and this is what my favourites are:
1. Got this new beautiful cream YSL bag two days ago - and its already my favourite bag so far!
2. I also got this lovely Mickael Kors Perfume about a week ago on the plane, on my way to Bulgaria and I absolutely love it! The scent is fresh, sweet and fruity.
3. My all times favourite LUZ LASHES in GODDESS - they are minx lashes and are reusable up to 30 times! You can even get more use out of them if you look after them well. They are also very light and don't feel heavy on your eyelids.
4.Another August favourite is my Michael Kors watch,  which my pertner go me from USA as a gift one  year ago and I love it!
5. And last but not least - my favourite ring of the month of August - I got this double ring from New Look on the sale about 2 weeks ago. Very pretty and elegant.

No comments:

Post a Comment