Wednesday 20 August 2014

Bare Minerals Primer review



Hi ladies,

Just decided to share some of my make up and beauty favourites for the month of May..
And I will start with my favourite Prime Time foundation primer by Bare Minerals. I alway apply primer before I do my make up, to smooth out my imperfections. Combats rough patches, fine lines, flaky dryness, excess oil, uneven texture and enlarged pores so that your foundation goes on flawlessly.
Also extends the wear of your foundation, keeping you looking fresh for longer. It's free of preservatives and irritants so that your skin feels great! The silky formula glides on without any stickiness and your skin looks flawless and photo ready....that's why I love this primer so much !








Hair by Platinum Hair Extensions , lashes Goddess by luzlashes 

No comments:

Post a Comment