Tuesday 12 August 2014

New Locks - Featuring Platinum Hair Extensions

Hi dolls! As you can see I got my hair done today with the lovely girls from Platinum Luxury Hair, and to be honest I was a bit scared, because I've never had permanent hair extension before (I've only used the clip in hair ) and I was afraid that my hair will look fake and not natural, the color of my hair will not match with the hair extensions and so on... But today the girls from Platinum Luxury Hair proved me wrong! The result is absolutely gorgeous and natural hair! Thanks to Emma and Onagh for the amazing job and for mixing 4 different colors to get the closest tone to match my own hair! I'm delighted! The aftercare is really straightforward and so easy to follow.. So my advice is to book your appointment as soon as possible and get that gorgeous natural hair! You can find them online: 

Facebook: Platinum Hair Extensions & PlatinumLuxury Hair
 Phone 086 043 8279




No comments:

Post a Comment